Monday, October 18, 2010

What is Love?

Vivian (Miss Vivian Green that is) got me ta thinkin…
She said…

"Maybe I am foolishly… in love with someone that is… not exactly on the same page…. That I am on."
And the hook> >>"Maybe this isn’t love but if it isn’t love than really what is love??? Guess that I will never really know what’s love, but when he’s around he got me feeling some kinda way."

Then I thought… Man Tee… How many times have you settled.. Settled for just a feeling… To have someone to take care of. That make them feel alive type stuff. I kinda like it you know, but the bigger picture… Who is really taking care of me? I am (like all women) an emotional human. I thrive off of the emotions, thoughts and actions of others… It’s water for my mind. I (for the most part) give that positive energy. I need it in return. Instead… What do I do? I take in the emotionally dead, material driven, surface type of BOYS. < Notice the term BOYS. Well…. I mean…  That’s what they are. Unaware of their own FULL-potential. Afflicted with the pain I had not caused……. but here to take on all the side-effects. There for them like no other but yet and still, they can not, will not, recognize. Why do I do it again??? Man… The passion in my heart begs to help these boys learn to embrace their thrones as Kings. Shame on you Tee… It’s a man’s job to be a man. Yea… I know. But sometimes it takes a strong woman to show them just how important their roles are in the eyes of God. The creation of men was meant to bring glory to God, wasn’t it? He created them strong, mentality and physically to dominate (in a righteous way) over the earth didn’t he??? So…. With that said…Why do I continue to play superwoman in the lives of those who AINT ready? They don’t want be saved>>>I have to keep reminding myself. I’ve taken this abuse far too long Vivian. I feel you for just a moment, but sistah, you tripin. Lol! I am in need of a new tune…  It’s time to heal myself… God knows. I need someone who can move mountains with his thoughts. Heal hearts with his tongue, and take his stand, his position as King. 

No comments: