Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Life's lesson's with Misses Tee.

So…. I just so happen to have a interview today for a job that I want/need/have to have/desire from the depth of my loins but, no big deal right? I get up at zombie hours to go out in-service then I head on over to my place to change into more interview appropriate shoes and a snack (that never happened)

Setting the scene for you: I casually walk around my apartment without a care in the world listening to a few tunes that promote laziness, and doing some very important harassing of my fellow peers on facebook when it hits me! Oh geeee Tanisha… Your interview is at 11:30 and your still picking your nose at 10:58 =D So…..maybe…. Just maybe……you should like leave now says the cat…

Creating my own version of what teleporting may look like, I travel in light-years down the 105 freeway with the words “Your gonna be late you idot!!!” branded in the back of my scalp. I look around and am amazed at all the reminders of how late I’m gonna be such as:

1.Traffic

2.The elderly woman who only has a few months left until her license expires who apparently has NO WHERE TO GO!

3.And this guy…


Yep.... That did it.... This only happens in movies yo... True story. 

So I make it to my interview 5 minutes late, is searched by security (shots out to the sistah over at security for letting a girl slide through with all the things I'm not suppose to have in my purse) and got lost trying to find the recruitment center. I am happy to say that the interview went terrible but who knows... Lesson learned here: You can't just hippie your way through your life Tee, you gotta learn to be somewhat conventional. (yuck) 


UPDATE!!!!! I MEAN THIS IN THE MOST HUMBLE WAY POSSIBLE...
GOT THE JOB SUCKA MC'S!!!! HOLLA! LOL!

No comments: