Friday, October 15, 2010

Vibe-Rant

It’s Friday… I know King, but for tonight… Let’s stay in. What a cold day it is. Your wet from the rain outside and I have fresh warm towels, and honey almond soap to cleanse your skin..

Your week was busy, mine too. A lot on your mind and I’m all ears…
The world isn’t treating you right but I was created for the soul-purpose to make it all better…

I lit all the candles because I keep in mind that you compliment how I keep it warm in here all the time…
How sweet is the sounds of the isley’s right now… You laugh at my two step but it won’t stop you from joining in…For the love of me that is...

Stomach growling… I can hear it over the pitch of maxwell’s voice… No worries… My famous creamy chicken sausage soup is almost finished ; )
I love the way you embrace me from behind as I prepare our dinner… so much passion in your hands and the kisses on my neck……..

Let’s get to this soup shall we?

It warms your soul and your smile warms mine…  Now…Let’s lay here for a while… Open up the sealing that we may gaze at the heavens… shooting stars are of the dozens and we shoot away with them..

 I must say… Your mind is like fresh fruit… there’s nothing more nutritious. Delicious is your spirit… I fall desperate for it… I sing “I get a kick out of you” dwele finishes the rest … You fill me with such a righteous light, I cling to you as you take me higher.

..... i will meet you in your dreams love, just don't let me go.

1 comment:

thisismycool said...

speechless...this is the most amazing...wow...you have no idea...