Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hypocritical Tee…

I believe that one of the hardest things in life is seeing your OWN LIFE for what it is. Sure you can sit and crush the whole world for it’s random philosophies but how is it contributing to YOUR PERSONAL growth? It doesn’t. It hinders you from enjoying your own life because your soooo busy dusting off the dirt of others when you should be ridding your heart of it’s massive cob-webs. Yup folks! Hypocrisy! I am guilty of it… I was aware that I had a slight problem with it but with a little help from a friend today, I am now able to see just how HUGE this problem is. I promise that is not intentional. I don’t think I am better than anyone. I just think different. But…. We all do (That’s something that I probably should put on a few post-its around the house.) Hypocrisy is easier to fall into than you think especially when you have been exposed to so many lies in which YOU decide to change YOUR whole life around.

After a while you forget who you were, why you were, and what made you what you are today. You forget that everyone has their own perspective, goals, and beliefs. Hypocrisy… I hate it. It’s not me. It’s all of the insecurities that dwell naturally in the imperfect state of the human heart. I give. I love giving. I receive. I love. I judge. I am judged by everyone but especially by myself (3x). As much as I would love to just shut up, I can’t. I will try harder but I don’t believe that this is something you can just completely do away with. I just want to roam the earth as this loving, kind, peaceful flower-child. I don’t mean any harm. I want to help others. I want a healing tongue. I need it. When I think about all the things that I judge others on, I am not or was not too far from the tree. I’ve probably climbed it, ate the leaves, made a tree-house and attached a tire-swing for anything Lol!!! With that said, I have along way to go. My behavior has been unacceptable lately. I need to pay more attention to myself and if someone you know could use a few reminders (including yourself) don’t spare them! If they are mature, they will appreciate THE LOVE you’re giving. 

2 comments:

Gourmet aka El Guapo Capo said...

Its so not selfish to carver out some time for yourself and anyone who makes you feel selfish about it is not really in your corner...
I hope you continue to stay focus and work on yourself because even though we all are hypocrites, our every actions influence people...I just want to say I appreciate you as a friend! (You have been a great influence!!!)

Corey

Gourmet aka El Guapo Capo said...

p.s. :( cuz I think you deleted your facebook! you damn secret agent! lol