Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Random Wednesdays

Went out in service today… Had a blast exposing the true origins of Christmas to a local interested one (hello bible study ^_^)\

Realized that I could have made my own breakfast sandwich and saved five bucks!
Had another interview (went great) < that’s a lie. Realized that they could possibly be looking for a drone so I went full blast with the T!!! I joked, cried and laugh with them though of course they WERE INDEED LAUGHING AT ME. -_-

On the way home I notice that homeless signs are becoming a bit too racy for me although very clever…. The sign read: “SEX!!!! ….. Now that I have your attention… I’m broke hungry and heartbroken. Give me your wallet. ????? “
Well I says….”
The career of the homeless is evolving… No longer are they asking for change but not 1, not 2, but 5 dollars!!! Another sign that that we are STILL in a recession. I may just take this type of work part-time. I mean it’s getting easier. All you have to do is explain that you have kids in the car and you ran out of gas… Or you can just go up to someone’s window with your hand out WITHOUT SAYING A WORD (people know what’s up, you need that 5 dollas)….  Hey, I’m still on unemployment people… No interviews needed??? Man… This job is mine! =D I AM THE LIZARD QUEEN!!!!! (been wanting to say that for a while… simpsons fan)

Last adventure of the day… THE SANTA MONICA LIBRARY ADVENTURES!!! Everybody loves the fart game aye?????  Well you guess it… The game was on… As I look for something to entertain me for the night, someone lets out one of those creepy long (dehydrated) atomic bombs… There was an awkward silence followed by my expression: “Alright…………………………………..” giggle, giggle, choke, fall out in tears laughing. Yep folks… I thought it was hilarious so shoot me.

Random photos of the day:
sooooooooooooooooooo... yea... im out.

No comments: