Friday, November 26, 2010

Five Senses Friday.....

Abby Try Again does a weekly Five Senses Friday where she sits down and reflects on the last few days. She’s always encouraging other bloggers to do the same so I thought I would join in on the experience ^-^ 

Seeing:

Seeing   the unity between the cultures as we all share in the same hustle… Recycling.
Feeling:

Feeling inspired as I drive through the familiar streets in search of the something unknown
Touching:

Touching the knife to create pieces of bell pepper for my supper... The sharp blade slices more than just the pepper... ouch  -_-

Tasting:

Tasting the “hard work” and “foot” of a meal gone right…lol I made penne pasta tonight…

Smelling:

Smelling the lit incense gave me the incentive to write…. The chocolate chip cookies are done… Goodnight. 

No comments: