Wednesday, March 25, 2015

2:34 AM


Death...

I've never felt closer to you. You... Sheol... I have a special name for you today... Fetor hepaticus. Breath of the dead we call it. And you knew it. You were following his every move. With time... Accumulation. With accumulation, you carefully placed yourself in his blood. With every inhale... exhale....his aspirations grew violent. I couldn't catch his choke. I didn't know how. Liver flowing with disease following it's natural process.... You created a poisonous path aiming straight for his broken heart. His last taste of life was dark and bitter. I take a sip for him. My pallet seduces my mind. My mind releases my body and there he is... Brought back to life through me. His touch on my face is warm in my tears. My heart grows heavy with his pain. I close my heavy eyes in sleep to be released from his death only to wake again with his life on my mind. I don't know what I'd do without my hope. 



Hosea 13:14
From the power of the grave I will redeem them;
From death I will recover them.
Where are your stings, O Death?
Where is your destructiveness, O Grave?

The resurrection of the dead, an underserved kindness on God's part, is essential to mankind's happiness and to the undoing of all the harm, suffering, and oppression the have come upon the human race. These things have befallen man as a result of his imperfection and sickness, the wars he has waged, the murders committed, and the inhumanities practiced by wicked people at the instance of Satan the Devil. We cannot be completely happy if we do not believe in a resurrection. The apostle Paul expressed the feeling in these words: "If in this life only we have hoped in Christ, we are of all men to men to be pitied,"-1Co 15:19


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tee... u are gifted